We are searching for a skilled, Back-End Developer who will work with team members to develop and improve current back-end applications and operations. The Back-End Developer will use his/her knowledge of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless user experience.
The goal will be to develop and maintain functioning and reliable internal apps to meet the needs of our clients.
- Create robust and bulletproof solutions to complex business problems by working across various teams and understanding the needs.
- Compile and analyze data, process codes, troubleshoot issues, and identify improvement areas.
- Coordinate with the front-end developers and other teams to establish goals and design better functional, cohesive codes in order to enhance the user experience.
- Participate in the entire application development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Work with product management and design teams to define & refine feature specifications.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Develop smooth and efficient code to make effective Apps.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, stability, scalability, and security of applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
- Conduct regular research and participate in training to learn new programming languages, remain current on best practices, and better assist other team members.
- Generate ideas for new products, programs, or features by understanding industry developments and trends.
- Analyze data, prepare reports, and communicate to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in coding and software design.
- Fluency in specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms.
- Knowledge of the CMS framework is a must.
- Strong understanding of the Application development cycle, programming techniques, and tools.
- Strong Analytical, problem-solving, and verbal & written communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a team and sit at a desk for extended periods.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding internal and client-facing communication skills.
- Good team working and time management skills.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment.