We are Searching for an experienced, skilled, enthusiastic, and energetic Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide expert technical leadership in all aspects of our business. The CTO will be responsible for all aspects of developing and implementing technology initiatives within the organization. He/she will analyze and improve upon technology standards across the organization to maintain a technological and competitive edge within the e-commerce market.
- Develop the overall technology strategy for the company to ensure alignment with business goals.
- Create an IT strategy to meet B2C customer and client acquisition through e-commerce technology.
- Responsible for leading the design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of our software solutions.
- Maximize the returns and benefits of investments in technology and tools.
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to management, investors, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Create and oversee high-level KPIs for the IT department.
- Identify market obstacles and technical hurdles and manage risks appropriately.
- Maintain the latest knowledge of technology standards, emerging technologies, industry trends, and software development best practices and apply as appropriate.
- Research current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development.
- Ensure technology standards and best practices are followed and met by the teams.
- Train, mentor, and coach the development team (hire as needed).
- Ensuring the company’s technological processes and services comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or in a similar field.
- 10-15 years’ experience as a CTO or CIO in a large-scale e-commerce environment.
- Thorough understanding of PHP language, .Net, C#, SQL Server, MongoDB, Solr, jQuery, Angular, AWS, IIS, GitHub, Grunt/Gulp, Node.JS, Java/C, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of CGI Technology, 3D, AR, and/or VR.
- Excellent knowledge of AI, and Recommendation Engine.
- Extensive design and development of e-commerce software applications life cycles from concept, architecture design, and QA to deployment.
- Must have extensive product development experience of web and mobile apps.
- Experience in working with CRM systems i.e., payment gateways, shopping carts, merchant accounts, etc.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.