We are looking for an Analyst to join our data team. The Data Analyst’s responsibilities include managing the master data set, troubleshooting data issues, and developing reports. You will gather information from different sources, and interpret patterns & trends.
To succeed in this position, you should have an eye for detail, experience in the field, deep understanding of the widespread data analysis tools, databases and research frameworks.
- Manage master data, including creation, deletion, and updates.
- Manage users and user roles.
- Process confidential data according to guidelines.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including security, data sources, and metadata.
- Support the data warehouse in revising and identifying reporting requirements.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assess implementing and testing new or upgraded software.
- Responsible for assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Responsible for generating reports from single/multiple systems.
- Troubleshoot the reports and reporting database environment.
- Evaluate changes and update source production systems.
- Train end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical expertise in data mining, data storage structures, and data cleansing.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar.
- Previous experience as a data analyst is a plus.
- Proficiency with SQL or Excel skills.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Ability to translate business requirements.
- Experience in processes of large-scale databases and methodologies.
- Ability to handle large data sets and relational databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.