We are searching for a skilled Data Scientist to join our growing team. The Data Scientist supports constructing strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, tracking, manipulating, internally reporting and managing data. This Data Scientist will function both as a high-level data analyst and as an expert consultant. The position will work with our clients to develop the right hypotheses/questions, using the appropriate skills/tools to derive the best information to address customer needs.
- Work as the lead data strategist, identifying and integrating new datasets to leverage through our product capabilities.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to develop strategies and execute the development of data products.
- Translate unstructured problems into well-defined research or machine learning projects.
- Responsible for designing and implementing generalizable data-driven models for predicting outcomes.
- Develop, prototype, test, and validate models and algorithms.
- Run data queries.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with the product team to transfer new algorithms to firmware or cloud-based platforms.
- Work with a large number of data sets to solve complicated data analysis problems using statistical and machine learning approaches.
- Create mathematical models from various data types capable of giving the insight to create and improve the product.
- Test with new models, methods, and techniques for a better outcome.
- Present and communicate insights by applying best practice forms of analysis, storytelling, and data visualization.
- Comply with all Data Protection and ePrivacy legislation and report non-compliances to identify the Data Protection team.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis and algorithms development.
- Solid experience with Python, MATLAB, or R.
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and programming languages (i.e., Java/Python, SAS).
- Proven experience with statistical data analysis/modeling.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Demonstrated ability to work and lead within a team-based project environment.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.