We are looking for an experienced Developer with a keen eye for design for the position of Front-End Developer. The Front-end Developer will be responsible for maintenance of web design and implementation of user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum speed, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developer will be required to work in teams alongside Graphic Designers, Back-end Developers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements on the web are consistent.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct usability testing, analyze user feedback & activity, and iterate it to enhance the user experience.
- Create storyboards, wireframes, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate design ideas and interaction.
- Ensure balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Write and create reusable code for future use.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring user-friendliness and simplicity to complex design roadblocks.
- Ensure maximum optimization of our web pages for speed and scalability.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mock-ups using different tools.
- Be well versed with Material Design and the platform adaptation for application.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 2 years' experience as a front-end developer and UI/UX designer.
- Experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of responsive design.
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, and Zeplin.
- Strong understanding of SEO and experience with RESTful APIs.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.