ABC Company Ltd. is searching for a skilled and experienced Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to incorporate the art of design with the art of programming. As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be responsible for translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will build visual elements of the application. The Front-End Web Developer will be working with our UI/UX designers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
To ensure productivity, you will take an active role on both sides and define how the application looks and works.
- Responsible for developing functional and appealing web as well as mobile-based applications based on usability.
- Deliver website maintenance and enhancements.
- Employ a combination of markup languages to write web pages.
- Responsible for writing functional requirement documents and specifications as needed.
- Design quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines, ensuring product quality.
- Responsible for assisting back-end developers in writing codes and troubleshooting.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) consistent across all platforms and browsers.
- Maintain graphic standards as well as branding throughout the product's interface.
- Conduct regular research and brainstorming activities in order to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Responsible for promoting usability best practices.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Development and/or Design/UX or in a relevant field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Thorough understanding of WEB Markups such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Working knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and LESS.
- Sound knowledge of asynchronous request handling, AJAX, and partial page updates.
- Working knowledge of image authoring tools: the ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image as needed.
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop or Figma will be an added advantage.
- Proficient with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding internal and client-facing communication skills.
- Good team working and time management skills.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment.