We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. As a Full-Stack Developer, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, working alongside graphic designers, and ensuring the responsiveness of applications for web design features, among other duties.
To be successful Full-Stack Developer, you will be required to oversee and manage projects from conception to final product delivery, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Develop front-end web architectures, including translating mock-ups and wireframes into front-end codes.
- Manage end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications.
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Develop functional applications, databases, and servers to support websites on the back-end.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Test, troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software.
- Conduct regular research to stay up-to-date on developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting-edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
- Ensure the non-functional requirements such as security, performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, and reliability are being considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Excellent understanding of CSS preprocessors, including Sass and LESS.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and Linux.
- Working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, Oracle, React, Ember, and Node.js.
- Proficient in JS-based tools, including Grunt, Bower, and Gulp.
- Experience with languages such as Java, Python, .Net, PHP, or Ruby.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx, and J2EE.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.