We are looking for a skilled, dynamic Information Architect to design and enhance our existing information layouts and displays. In this position, you will need to research and develop information layouts, prepare paper-based and interactive prototypes, analyze feedback from end-users/readers, and update our current information layouts according to UX principles and trends.
To be successful as an Information Architect, you need to have robust designing and user experience skills and a flair for producing quality information flows and templates. The Information Architect will understand the final product from a client's perspective and be able to modify the informational architecture design within a short time.
- Meet with relevant stakeholders to define project requirements and details.
- Identify enhancement and improvement of crucial areas in information architecture designs.
- Formulate prospective informational designs and templates for additional development.
- Design prototypes for informational architecture flows and experiences.
- Develop draft information architectures for the final products to be used by the company.
- Evaluate information architecture's performance through analysis and research.
- Enhance existing information architectures in order to ensure instructiveness and digital friendliness.
- Coordinate and closely work with other members of the creative team on UX/UI design tasks.
- Update team members on information architecture design principles and developments.
- Improve information architectures for products and services in both digital and print mediums.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in design, marketing, advertising, or copywriting.
- At least TWO years of working experience as a writer, digital marketer, digital designer, or UX designer.
- Proficiency in creating layouts from start to finish i.e.: wireframing, user flows, and site maps.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, GIMP, or similar programs.
- Exceptional grammatical and design skills.
- Ability to understand customer behavior and market trends.
- Ability to conduct research and perform data analysis tasks.
- Task-oriented with a passion for design & layouts.
- Problem-solving abilities with a creative thinking mind.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good team working and time management skills.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment.