Company Name is looking for an experienced iOS Developer to be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining next-generation iOS applications for our customers. As an iOS Developer, your responsibilities will include developing iOS applications for the latest Apple devices. You will also be collaborating with our design team for new application features, maintaining the core code, identifying & fixing bottlenecks, and updating applications published in the Store.
To be successful in this role, the applicants should have a strong knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C and compelentary languages.
- Design and code mobile applications for Apple iOS platform.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers, Database Developers, and System Administrators in an agile environment.
- Gather requirements to develop iOS applications.
- Analyze user stories and conduct agile estimation.
- Integrate applications with RESTful web services.
- Responsible for ensuring quality as well as performance of the application to its specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fix bugs before the final release.
- Provide guidance after reviewing prototype applications.
- Help maintain code quality, atomization, and organization.
- Design and implement application updates.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of working experience as an iOS Developer.
- Proficiency with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, C++, and Swift.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Animation and Core Data.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Must be familiar with Apple's application interface guidelines and design principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding internal and client-facing communication skills.
- Good team working and time management skills.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment.