Company Name is searching for a skilled Android Developer eager to deliver a best-in-class mobile application. The Android Developer will be responsible for developing, enhancing, & designing world-class mobile applications for our company. You will also implement and enhance the existingAndroid mobile apps alongside a team of world-class designers, developers, and software architects.
To succeed in this position, you must have a passion and dedicationto developing Android applications and the ability to understand business requirements and deliver accordingly.
- Conceptualize and develop apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Responsible for monitoring the app's technical life-cycle during each phase of development.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality & generally reliable Java-based codes.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the design specifications as well as source code for new applications.
- Write clean, efficient, reusable codes for Android applications.
- Monitor the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks, rectify bugs, and enhance application performance.
- Coordinate with the technical, product, and sales & marketing teams to enhance application performance.
- Test applications, identify bugs, and take appropriate measures to resolve them as soon as possible.
- Evaluate the live applications and implement new technologies to maximize the app's efficiency.
- Identify variations of components and layouts of Android XML and design adaptive interfaces that work with various device form factors.
- Determine the UI/UX requirements, mockups, and APIs to develop high-performing Android apps.
- Write unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and overall reliability.
- Constantly discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies in order to optimize development efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in ComputerScience, Engineering, or related field.
- Freshers are preferred but having 1+ years of experience in the relevant is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of softwaredevelopment and design patterns.
- Familiar with the Android SDK, Java,NDK, and C++.
- Familiar with outside datasources and APIs.
- Familiar with development, database management system software, and program testing.
- Strong knowledge of Google’sAndroid design principles and guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.