We are looking for a talented IT Architect to design and deploy scalable computer networks for our clients. You will assess the client's needs, design and implement computer networking systems, and maintain network security. You may also be required to prepare infrastracture expense analysis reports and train IT staff.
To be successful in this role, you should have advanced knowledge of computer design software, the ability to manage projects, and excellent troubleshooting skills. A top-class IT Architect should be able to create realistic and scalable computer system design models that fit the client's budget and system requirements.
- Meet with clients to discuss their system and networking requirements.
- Assess the quality and flexibility of their existing systems.
- Evaluate the client's current security protocols.
- Use software to develop networking and system models.
- Draft system budgets and network cost analysis sheets.
- Create and present computer system reports with visualizations and software models.
- Oversee the implementation of network structures and security features.
- Test the performance of upgraded or newly installed systems for performance, scalability, and security.
- Train IT staff and respond to client requests in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an IT Architect is required.
- Thorough knowledge of WAN & LAN networking systems and software.
- Thorough knowledge of software engineering principles is required.
- Ability to work with computer & network designing software, including eDraw, Microsoft Visi, and LanFlow.
- Must have computer hardware systems knowledge, including server modules, cooling systems, memory chips, and processors.
- Excellent analytical and design skills are required.
- Detail-oriented with advanced project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation, and time-management skills.