We are looking for a skilled, experienced IT Engineer to be responsible for managing our computer systems. The IT Engineer will be responsible for designing hardware configurations, managing network systems, installing software, and training our staff on correct operating procedures.
To be great fit as an IT Engineer, you must have extensive experience maintaining large-scale computer systems, excellent troubleshooting skills, and the ability to project manage from start to end. Ultimately, the successful candidate should be able to design and maintain a robust and stable IT system to meet the standarts of the company.
- Coordinate with the IT Manager to discuss system needs.
- Design and install computer hardware configurations when needed.
- Install latest software and networking systems as needed.
- Responsible for troubleshooting network and software issues.
- Install high-level software security systems to ensure network security.
- Prepare training materials for our staff as needed.
- Oversee the training to ensure our staffs are familiar with newly installed software and hardware systems.
- Responsible for fixing software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Respond to general IT requests from our staff.
- Ensure the security software is kept up-to-date all the time.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports for the IT Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer technology, or a relevant field.
- At least 1 year of working experience as an IT Engineer.
- Must have outstanding knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiar with general OS systems, programming languages, Enterprise, and Office software.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of wireless networks and LAN.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
- Working knowledge of networking security systems and databases.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding internal and client-facing communication skills.
- Good team working and time management skills.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment.